Monday, April 4, 2011

"Saturn" by Charlotte Mielko


Charlotte Mielko is a established stylist and fashion- and design journalist and now she is also designing her own line of jewellery.
"Saturn" by Charlotte Mielko is her signature unisex ring and is manufactured in silver, oxydized silver and different kinds of gold.
She designed the ring 13 years ago and last fall she designed earrings to match the ring.
The "Saturn" ring cost from DKK 4.000 or € 535.
It can be customized with black or white diamonds or with other gemstones.
VIPS as Angela Missoni, Helle Damgaard, Hanne Bloch, Ida Corr and Iben Hjejle are among her clients.
cm@charlottemielko.dk or +45 2620 1218






1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Titanium Rings UK

    ReplyDelete